Creativity ADHD

I recently gotten back into sewing the past year and have LOVED it! I've had many ups and downs but with the help of YouTube, my mom, and some good books I've been able to push past the frustration and really just enjoy it! I hope to share my fun projects, both failures and successes!


In searching for great patterns, videos and books I've been inspired by blogs like Gussy Sews, and Sew Me Love , and websites such as Burda Style and Pinterest. I cant wait to sew more projects! Some of the things I have on my "to sew" list are:

-A bathing suit (this might look easier than it actually is...we'll see)
 
-Recreate this super fun cover up a friend showed me on Victoria Secret

-A cute skirt like Simplicity 2117

 
-Some fun summer dresses
 

That's all I can think of at the moment but every day a new idea comes to me but I realize I have to start somewhere and not overwhelm myself. I'm also currently looking to take some sewing classes but they can be hard to find in a small town.

Anyway, I cant wait to get started!!

1 comment:

  1. Rhylan wants a new outfit from Colby!! Love the name Sew worthy

    ReplyDelete